Disclosure as required by California SB577 (California Health Freedom Act Disclosure)
Homeopathy is considered an alternative therapy and is not a substitute for medical treatment. The information and therapy offered by Ranjini Venkatanathan for her homeopathic services does not include a diagnosis. Homeopathic remedies are available over the counter and are FDA approved.
In compliance with Sections 2053.5 & 2053.6 of Senate Bill SB577, Ranjini Venkatanathan, discloses the following:
- That she is not a licensed physician in the State of California.
- That the treatment is alternative or complementary to healing arts services licensed by the state.
- That the service to be provided is not licensed by the state.
- That the nature of the service to be provided is Homeopathy.
- That the theory of treatment upon which this service is based is the Science of Classical Homeopathy, as defined in the Fifth and Sixth Editions of Samuel Hahnemann’s Organon of Medicine.
- Education, Training, and Professional Experience (See About Me)